Mayor Rivera, City of Lawrence Honor YDO’s 4th Taste
At YDO’s 4th Taste of the Merrimack Valley, held Wednesday, October 7th, Mayor Daniel Rivera, on behalf of the City of Lawrence, presented YDO with a Certificate of Appreciation for “showcasing a variety of fine cuisines from the region’s best restaurants and continued commitment to the community”.
This annual fundraiser drew a slightly smaller crowd than last year’s event. Nevertheless, those most important folks who attended this year proved more generous than ever before. The 4th Taste raised more than $15,000 just on the night of the event.
Our Restaurant Participants also stepped up their Tasting game this year with exceptional samples, leaving everyone wondering at which table start. Remember these YDO supporters for your next breakfast, lunch meeting or celebratory dinner!
- Bali’s Tropical Cafe – 59 Essex Street, Lawrence
- Bell Tower Cafe – 60 Island Street, Lawrence
- El Taller & Cafe Azteca – 275 Essex Street, Lawrence
- Nick’s Place – 195 Lowell Street, Lawrence
- Raagini Indian Bistro – 209 North Main Street, Andover
- Scooptopia – 360 Merrimack Street, Lawrence
- Shadi’s Restaurant – 585 Chickering Road, North Andover
- The Party Connection – 51 Railroad Street, Methuen
- Three Dogz Diner – 13 South Broadway, Lawrence